Wednesday 27 April 2011

"Don't Judge A Book By Its Cover"

I met a guy on my flight from Labuan to Kota Kinabalu. My friend and I did not get the nearer seat. This guy is sitting next to me, while my friend sitting alone on the other side but we are in he same row. My friends told me to sit next to her, but i said i'm afraid there will be someone who actually own that seat. So, while waiting, i saw the guy next to me. He was munching some peanut and i saw he has tattoo around his hand. My first impression was, "this guy is a gangster". Then, suddenly he realized that i was staring at him. I was shocked when he looked at me because i was afraid that he could punch me anytime. Surprisingly, he smiled at me. I was speechless. Then, my friend's voice woke me up. She asked me to sit next to her as there is nobody sitting beside her eventhough there is no more passengers went in. i was afraid to change my seat, then the guy next to me kindly said "it's ok. nothing to be afraid". He did it again! Then i sat beside my friend and still staring at the guy. He realy looks like a gangster and the tattoo that he has reflect that he was a fierce person. I keep thinking why is that person has a kind attitude, but it does not reflect from his appearance. I asked my friend to take a look at that guy. She has the same impression like me, but then she said that that guy is really kind instead of his looks. Then, this experience really thought me that never ever judge a book by its cover and never ever judge a person by its looks. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment