Tuesday 14 June 2011

Updating My Blog

Fuuh!! i'm so tired, but satisfied with my updated blog...hehe...it's very hard for beginner like me to start using a blog n the hardest part is to make your blog updated n maintained it.. it's already 3.45am now, bt i'm still looking at the other blogger's blog... especially the blog that contained tutorial for beginner like me...here are some special credit to : http://www.lyssasecret.com/p/tutorial.html  . it really help me!!!

i'm so amazed with the other bloggers who always have something to share n their blog looks awesome to me...some of them already become a blogger recently but yet, they have so many post n followers...it looks like they cn really attract readers to read n view their blog...

For me, i think that it is very important for me to write my post in english as i think that i want to be friends n i want to share everything that i know to everyone who may not be able to understand if i write my post in Bahasa Malaysia. that is why i prefer to write in english... however, i will never forget my own language...maybe some other time i will write in my own language... no matter what, we shall not forget our own root, right?? =)

well, i think that's all for now... see u later, frenz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment