Sunday 19 June 2011

Lomography

It is a very normal for a person especially a girl like me who love to take picture of myself. Well, it's very common right???
One day, my mum said to me that "Why don't you just print all  your pictures so that you can always see them in the album??"
I just speechless to that and just smile at her... I can't imagine myself about how many pictures that I have taken since I was secondary school.

Well, this is not the end of my craziness in taking pictures...(I think it's the beginning...hehe..) I have talking to my brother about his new interest one day. Firstly, I just ignore him and I really don't care about it... It seems like it is very complicated. However, after he bought a new camera, I think i just started to asked him anything about it. Later, I made a decision to buy a camera called Litos... Then, it was the time I started to realize that it is very unique... LOMOGRAPHY!!! That's what they call it... I'm the beginner in that field, so I can't tell you more about it if I really didn't master it, right?? Emmm.. I'll just tell you what I know, ok??? If I have something new about it will be my pleasure to share in this blog...=)

Now, I want to tell you about the first thing that made me feel attracted to this Lomo world.. My brother told me about this rule and only on that time I knew that the shot from camera also have an art behind it. I just realized that Lomography is a very unique with this basic rule... So, I really love to share it with you...

So, in Lomography, there is a rule which they call "10 GOLDEN RULES"

10 GOLDEN RULES in Lomography...
1. Take your camera everywhere you go...

2. Use it any time : day and night

3. Lomography is not an interference of your life, but a part of it...

4. Try the shot from the hip!!!

5. Approach the objects as close as possible....

6. Don't think, just shoot!!!

7. Be fast!!!

8. You don't have to know about the result for what you have captured...

9. Afterwards, either...=)

10. Don't worry about the other rules...=)

Well, here are some of the best shot that I captured so far.... I'm still learning, so please tell me if what I said just now have some mistake on it....
This kitten didn't want to move after having a sweet dream on  top  of my sportshoes!! hehe...I'm afraid he had a nightmare!!!=)




This tree seems like dying but it looks like it's alive again with the touch on my Lomolitos..

Maybe some of you have never seen a Lomography camera or maybe you have seen one, but you didn't know that is a Lomography camera or maybe you just ignore it!!! Some people thought that the camera is a toy!! Well, that is also my first impression when I saw my brother's camera. Those uniqueness made this Lomo camera more special. So, here is my Lomolitos that I have said... =)



I have only a lomolitos. It is the first lomography camera that produced. I am very proud to have it. If you look at it for the first time, I am sure you will said this to me "Do you really want to take my picture with this?", or perhaps the most common questions that I receive "Is this a toy?". If this happen to me, I would just smile to them and push the flash button and then the snap button. After seeing the red flash from the camera, only they can believe in me. After I have taken one snap, usually the people will always wanted to see the results. I am sorry that I forget to tell you that this camera is using the film, so there is no preview from the snap that I have taken. Then, they will disappointed with that. Actually that thing trigger me more to taking more and more pictures because I really wanted to see the results when I develop the film. It will makes me excited when I have been taking the pictures with so much skills and experimented it with different angles. I think it is very challenging and yet it is really FUN! I hope I can have another lomography camera soon!



Lomography is AWESOME!!!!!! LOMO ON!!!

2 comments: