Sunday 25 December 2011

The Month Full of Something

Wow!!! This month really makes my life in a mess. A lot of things happen to me lately. I think for the whole month, in a single week in December, there's something happen to me. I hope it will never make me feel down as now I was studying hard for my final exam. So, this week I have my study week to deal with.


Well, it's not that I was writing here to waste my study time, but I just want to share something that makes me feel excited as soon as I read some update of my facebook page!!! Some of you might not know that I was a fan of one of the Malay author named Farihah Iskandar. I think she was awesome that when I was read her book, I can imagine what she wanted to story about. She never fail to make me laugh until I forgot that I was in a middle of the class. Oppss!!! (sorry teacher for not give a full attention to you...hehe). I tend to forget about the people around me and I can't stop smiling if I read her books. Well, that's the power of her magical books.


Just now, I was scrolling down my news feed in facebook. Then, I saw something that makes my eyes nearly to pop up! She was telling to her fans that there will be another book from her  sooner!!! I can't wait for that!!! She had a preview on it on her own blog for just one scene. I feel like I wanted to faint!!! Click this to see the preview on Dear Yayah 6! I know that maybe you think that I was crazy because of that book. Hahaha... You can't say that if you still didn't read her book. Believe me, you feel the same as me after you read it.


I think, that's all I want to write about today as I want to continue my study!!!
By the way, today is a very special day!!! My mum's birthday. So sad that I can't celebrate with her =(
May Allah give you the strength and bless on you no matter what you do. You're the greatest mum ever! You're my everything.... (\/) u!


I LOVE YOU, MUM!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment