Thursday 16 June 2011

Friendship Which Forgotten???


I love my friends!!! Since I was young, I was always following my parents transferred here and there. At the same time, me and my siblings also have to changed our school. No wonder we have so many friends. I have found many kinds of friends. Some are too honest and some are just hypocrite. Well, this is what we call life right?? If this is the first time you met a person or what you called a friend betray you, you will never forget that. NEVER!!

I just said that you will never forget that, but as the time goes on, you will be able to FORGIVE that friends. So, as long as you claim that person is your friends, you will always can FORGIVE them but not FORGET!!!
As for me, there will be sometime that i will be missing my friends so much like I just want to hear their voice at least if I could not make it to meet them. This happened usually when i started my new semester. It feel very awkward when you meet new friends and you still did not know their habit, how to handle them and the most important thing, you cannot fully understand with the new friends body language.

What i'm trying to say is eventhough new friends come, it will never be the same feeling you have with your previous old friends. Obviously, you cannot give trust to your new friends in a short time. As the time goes by, you will slowly understand their way in friendship.

Reunion would probably a very good event to organized. This event will be the medium for old friends to keep in touch after they have not meet each other for so long. There would be exchanging the latest phone numbers or email perhaps, and during that event, everyone seems to up to date what are their friends doing recently. Sometimes, I just like to create a "small reunion". It's like I just meet them for a while and we just have a small talk with only a few of them are present.

I know that sometimes when I did this small reunion, it was a very surprise for them. I could not really blame them if they could not meet me with the time that I planned. I really understand them. Recently, some incident that made me feel so sad when I just having the small reunion. I can accept if they have some other things to do, but it is unacceptable for me if I just wanted to meet someone but he or she was trying to run away from me and my friends just after that person saw us trying to greet him or her. Well, I felt very sad.

I  really hope that I can forgive that person, but I need time. Pray for me okay? I just want to say to that person "Do you still consider me as your friend??".
I do.

~FRIENDS FOREVER~

2 comments:

  1. xpa sab...biarlah rahsia...eh, salah...biarkan berlalu...=)

    ReplyDelete