Tuesday 3 January 2012

3, 2, 1, ACTION!!!

Tomorrow i don't have any paper for my exam. Yahoo!!! So, tonight I was enjoying my time watching a movie. You know what, actually I'm not the type that love to watch action movies, but sometimes I do. It was rare for me if I watch them. I always prefer movie with comedy theme. This is because I really love to laugh. Hehehe... =)

Now, back to the topic. Tonight I was watching Transformers!!! Yeah, I know. This film was already published for a few years later. Wahh.. I'm so out dated already. I'ts ok, at least I watched once in my lifetime, right?? After I watched transformers, I think it was a very good film. It has amazing visual, nice sound effect, and it also has funny part. Yes!!! I prefer this kind of film where it is not necessary for serious emotion all of the time. So, I think it's quite good for me. For my personal opinion, from 5 stars, I would give 4 stars.

So, this is the best thing about transformers (in my opinion). Tadaa... I'll present to you, Bumblebee....=)



I think if I have this robot / car, I would be scare rather than enjoying it. However, I think it's COOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment